With a severe shortage of skilled, qualified engineers in the UK, there’s never been a better time to enter the world of engineering. Come along to one of our Open Events and see first-hand what a Level 3 Advanced Manufacturing Engineering apprenticeship can offer you. All sessions are drop in, so there’s no need to book.
DATES / LOCATIONS
- 26 October* (10:00 – 16:00) Coventry Technical Centre
- 28 October* (10:00 – 15:00) Redditch Technical Centre
- 2 November (16:00 – 19:00) Coventry Technical Centre
- 16 November (16:00 – 19:00) Redditch Technical Centre
Throughout the sessions you will be able to:
- Meet our Teams
- Tour our Technical Centre
- Meet 1st Year apprentices
- Watch Presentations & Demonstrations
- Attend a Q&A session
- Understand Engineering Apprenticeship Roles
- Look at our latest Apprenticeship Vacancies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- School / College Leavers wishing to start their career in engineering
- Parents / Carers
- Anyone wishing to re-train for a new career
We are seeking applications from candidates who have or are predicted to gain 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent). Grades must be A*-C / 9-5 for Maths and A*-C / 9-4 for English, Science and two other subjects. Also if you have completed AS, A Levels or BTEC National in Engineering and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we’d love to hear from you. MGTS has a long-standing and strong commitment to equal opportunities for all.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our Apprenticeship Recruitment Team on 024 7663 0333 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
*1st year apprentices will not be available on these dates.