What to expect from MGTS
- Professional training from experienced and dedicated tutors
- A Training and Development Adviser to support you and your company for the duration of your apprenticeship
- A safe learning environment, free from discrimination
- The opportunity to develop a broad range of life skills
- Recognition and reward for apprentice achievements
- Pastoral care at every stage of your journey
Here’s what some of our learners have to say about their apprenticeship experience with MGTS.
What MGTS expects from you
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to your apprenticeship and continually work hard to learn and achieve
- Behave responsibly and abide by health and safety rules
- Turn up on time for each session equipped with the correct safety clothing and/or stationery
- Ensure that BTEC assignments are handed in by their due date
- Treat staff and learners with respect at all times
Engineer – Direct Air
My apprenticeship at Direct Air allowed me to start a career in engineering. It meant I was learning the hands-on skills at site, along with gaining qualifications at MGTS. All this whilst earning money too!
Throughout my apprenticeship my wages increased regularly which was a great incentive for me to keep pushing myself and reach new levels of success. I have progressed to the point where I can now take control of my own work and supervise the current apprentices who assist me on jobs.
At MGTS I managed to gain a double grade of Distinction*, which I’m really proud of. The skills I learnt enabled me to overcome situations I wasn’t initially prepared for, that I may not have learnt outside of an apprenticeship. My aspiration is to study at degree level at university, providing me with a more in-depth knowledge of engineering and progressing further in my career. I know Direct Air is 100% behind me with this!
Ready to start your career? Apply to MGTS today to find your perfect Apprenticeship and earn while you learn with professional qualifications and training.