Our partnership with MGTS began in 2019 because we wanted a training provider able to afford our apprentices with the best possible start to their engineering careers.
What put MGTS above others was not only their wealth of knowledge, experience of the tutors, & state of the art facilities, but also their professionalism. Further, our apprentices speak highly of the first-class support delivered and their learning experiences, which is clearly evidenced by their increased confidence, knowledge and skills.
Such is the impression made by MGTS, we continue to grow our partnership.
- MGTS is a Centre of Excellence for the provision of engineering apprenticeships with a proven track record of over 50 years. With a client base ranging from SMEs to national operators we have become a trusted brand within industry
- Our rationale is to work in partnership with employers to identify and solve engineering skills gaps, advising them on the most suitable Pathway for their learners
- MGTS offer a free recruitment service to source and match high calibre candidates to meet our employer partners’ requirements
- Employers are assigned a dedicated Training and Development Adviser to guide and support them throughout the apprenticeship programme
- All MGTS Technical Trainers are from within industry and are fully qualified engineers with expert skills and knowledge
- MGTS Technical Centres are equipped with modern industry standard equipment, providing learners with a solid foundation for when they start work with their employer
- Air conditioned classrooms enable learners to enjoy tuition in a comfortable environment
- Our centres are well connected to transport links and offer free onsite parking
As a registered charity MGTS is dedicated to investing in the business to ensure all apprentices experience an excellent learning journey. We constantly aim to equip our Technical Centres with modern industry equipment, employ expert tutors and provide apprentices with contemporary learning environments.
The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is consistently good and supports apprentices to make good progress and succeed well.
In practical training areas, the quality and range of technical resources to support the training of engineering apprentices are impressive.
I chose engineering because I have always been hands on and all my favourite lessons in school were practical. I was also influenced by the earning potential. Once I achieve my engineering qualifications and have some experience I will have the opportunity to earn a salary that will allow me to live the life I want to live.