Our partnership with MGTS began in 2019 because we wanted a training provider able to afford our apprentices with the best possible start to their engineering careers.
What put MGTS above others was not only their wealth of knowledge, experience of the tutors, & state of the art facilities, but also their professionalism. Further, our apprentices speak highly of the first-class support delivered and their learning experiences, which is clearly evidenced by their increased confidence, knowledge and skills.
Such is the impression made by MGTS, we continue to grow our partnership.
- Be employed and earn a salary from day one of your apprenticeship. No loans necessary or fees incurred!
- Enjoy an average starting salary of £13-15k
- Develop life-long transferable engineering skills (both practical and theoretical) in readiness for an exciting and rewarding career
- Achieve recognised qualifications such as:
Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Many of the companies that work in partnership with MGTS are committed to fully developing their apprentices and could potentially offer opportunities to study to a higher level, e.g. HNC, Degree
To apply for an engineering apprenticeship with MGTS you will need to have (or be predicted to gain) the following qualifications:
- 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent)
- Grades must be A*-C/9-5 for Maths and A*-C/9-4 for English, a Science and two other subjects
We would also love to hear from you if you have completed AS, A levels or BTEC National in Engineering and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career.
The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is consistently good and supports apprentices to make good progress and succeed well.
In practical training areas, the quality and range of technical resources to support the training of engineering apprentices are impressive.
I chose engineering because I have always been hands on and all my favourite lessons in school were practical. I was also influenced by the earning potential. Once I achieve my engineering qualifications and have some experience I will have the opportunity to earn a salary that will allow me to live the life I want to live.
Ready to start your career?
Apply to MGTS today to find your perfect Apprenticeship
and earn while you learn with professional qualifications and training