Our partnership with MGTS began in 2019 because we wanted a training provider able to afford our apprentices with the best possible start to their engineering careers.
What put MGTS above others was not only their wealth of knowledge, experience of the tutors, & state of the art facilities, but also their professionalism. Further, our apprentices speak highly of the first-class support delivered and their learning experiences, which is clearly evidenced by their increased confidence, knowledge and skills.
Such is the impression made by MGTS, we continue to grow our partnership.
- MGTS is a Centre of Excellence for the provision of engineering apprenticeships with a proven track record stretching over 50 years. Currently rated by OFSTED as a GOOD Training Provider
- MGTS offers a wide range of engineering apprenticeship opportunities, working with employer partners in the automotive, aerospace, food and drink, logistics and manufacturing sectors to name a few
- Our Recruitment Team together with our Training and Development Advisers will provide information and guidance on the engineering roles and opportunities best suited to your needs
- Our trainers have experience of working in industry and are fully qualified engineers, so you will be learning from the best
- MGTS Technical Centres are equipped with modern industry standard equipment, providing you with a solid foundation for when you start work with your employer
- Air conditioned classrooms enable learners to enjoy tuition in a comfortable environment
- Designated rest areas for learners incorporating vending machines, microwaves, fridges and kitchen equipment
- Our centres are well connected to transport links and offer free onsite parking
The MGTS Learner Support Team is on hand for pastoral care and offers a confidential service for any concerns that learners may have from their first day at MGTS until the end of the apprenticeship.
Our team is available to offer support, advice and guidance whatever the problem. Struggling with coursework? Issues at work? Not coping? They will do their utmost to help you and if they don’t know the answer then they will put you in touch with someone who does.
The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is consistently good and supports apprentices to make good progress and succeed well.
In practical training areas, the quality and range of technical resources to support the training of engineering apprentices are impressive.
I chose engineering because I have always been hands on and all my favourite lessons in school were practical. I was also influenced by the earning potential. Once I achieve my engineering qualifications and have some experience I will have the opportunity to earn a salary that will allow me to live the life I want to live.