MGTS is an innovative and resourceful leader in the provision of workforce development solutions through education, training and assessment providing apprentice training as well as a full range of commercial courses.
MGTS is continually developing and expanding its portfolio of education, training and assessment solutions. As a consequence we are now seeking to recruit an FE Tutor, for our local, regional and national customer base. This is an opportunity to develop you career in a highly rewarding occupation.
The core responsibility of the role is to facilitate the delivery of the BTEC Level 3 Engineering programmes.
In addition the following skills and knowledge would be advantageous:
- Qualified in an engineering discipline
- Have, or be willing to work towards, a recognised teaching qualification
- Willingness to teach a range of units including; manufacturing processes, Quality, Business in engineering and Engineering Project
- Driving licence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and can work on own initiative
- Well organised and committed to meeting deadlines
- Participate in the Internal Verification Processes
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
This opportunity would suit a qualified engineer who is committed to delivering high quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for all learners.
Salary and Benefits
An initial annual salary of circa £40,000 dependent upon experience, is offered to the successful candidate, together with 25 days annual holiday, plus 8 statutory days, pension and private medical insurance.
Monday to Friday – 37 hours
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please email Karli Soanes at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter. The closing date for applications is: Friday 12 August 2022.
MGTS has a long-standing and strong commitment to equal opportunities for all.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to work in the UK.