This is a 4 year apprenticeship resulting in a nationally recognised Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering and a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering. The first year will be spent at Midland Group Training Services (MGTS) in Coventry learning core practical and theoretical elements of the role. For the following years, apprentices will attend MGTS on a day release basis to complete the necessary educational requirements for the programme.
The role will involve:
- Design of future class-leading products
- Introducing new products into global markets
- Modifying existing products and assemblies
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Supporting prototype and proof build activities
- Playing an active role in introduction of new technology
- Supporting production areas and build processes
- Creating and maintaining engineering design documentation
You will have or are predicted to achieve 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade A/9-7 to include Maths and Science. Grade B/6 will beconsidered.
Training to be Provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence)
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competence)
Things to Consider
The first year will be delivered at the MGTS technical centre in Coventry.
Dennis Eagle aims to offer permanent roles to all successful apprentices at the end of their training agreement wherever possible. Based on performance there is opportunity to progress onto a funded HNC and degree.