If you're thirsty to learn while gaining hands on experience and have an inquisitive mindset, you'll fit right into our Engineering Apprenticeship scheme. Working within our Production Plant in Banbury, our Apprentices complete an Engineering qualification at BTEC Level 3 & HNC while gaining real experience within a fast moving, dynamic and complex manufacturing environment. During the 4-year scheme you will be trained in practical and theoretical aspects of maintaining large scale manufacturing equipment, working alongside highly trained and experienced engineers.
Our Apprentices are always ready for action, they are our future leaders and are making their mark. So, if you are curious by nature, brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and have a drive to succeed, we can't wait to hear from you. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who don't give up until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage learning. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
Apply today and in return we offer a starting salary of £12,900 rising year on year through your apprenticeship to £20,740 in year 4. Be part of the lives of millions and gain fantastic qualifications along the way. That's our promise to you.
We are looking for applicants who have achieved or are predicted to gain 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent). Grades must be A*-C / 9-5 for Maths and A*-C / 9-4 for English, Science and two other subjects.
Training to be Provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence).
- Level 2 Award for Foundation Phase Gateway Assessment.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competence)
Things to Consider
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 5TH MARCH 2022 SO IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US IMMEDIATELY PLEASE DO NOT WORRY, WE'LL BE IN TOUCH CLOSER TO THE DEADLINE. THANK YOU.
Computer literate with some knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles and a general interest in engineering.
- A curious and inquisitive mindset, always keen to learn new things.
- An interest in how things are made
- A passion for understanding how things (machinery, factories etc.) work
- A strong team ethic - someone who enjoys being part of a team and winning together
- A commitment and desire to start your engineering career
On successful completion of the four year programme, individuals will be awarded the Apprenticeship Standard for an Engineering Technician (Level 3). Upon Completion an individual assessment will be undertaken to determine whether a full time position will be offered.