MGTS is proud to be a part of the Supplier Skills Programme (SSP), launched to deliver customised support to eligible businesses to address their skills needs and gaps, and support business growth.
The programme can fund 50% of the costs of agreed training (excluding VAT). Your training project should have a value of at least £1,000 to obtain the minimum grant of £500 and be delivered in an agreed timescale following receipt of your offer of grant.
All training must be accredited by the Ofqual Framework or recognised by industry and professional accredited bodies.
MGTS is currently offering the below training as part of the programme :
- 18th Edition – C&G 2382-18
- PAT Testing – C&G 2377
- Electrical Maintenance Module 1 -Safe Working and Isolation of Industrial Electrical Equipment
- Electrical Maintenance Module 2 – Fault Finding of Motor Control Circuits and Equipment
- Electrical Maintenance Module 3 – Interrogation of PLCs and Inverter Drives to Aid Fault Finding and Adjustment
- Mechanical Maintenance
- NVQ Diploma in PERFORMING ENGINEERING OPERATIONS – LEVEL 2
- NVQ Diploma in PERFORMING ENGINEERING OPERATIONS – LEVEL 2 UNITS
- NVQ Diploma in MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING – LEVEL 3
To qualify for support, companies must employ a maximum of 249 people and have been actively trading for 6 months or more in one of the following council areas:
- Wyre Forest
Full eligibility criteria can be found at www.birmingham.gov.uk/ssp
Funding is available for agreed training completed by March 2023.
If this is of interest and you would like to discuss your training requirements and this funding opportunity further then please contact our Customer Engagement Manager Adrian Simkiss on 024 7663 0333 / email@example.com