Funding support for eligible small and medium-sized enterprises for accredited and non-accredited training to improve skills amongst their workforce. The funding is now available for training completed by March 2023.
Companies must employ a maximum of 249 people, be operating in a Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership postcode, and be registered as a company working in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering including aerospace and rail, Health and Social Care, Logistics, Construction, Education, Culture and Tourism, Digital and Creative industries, IT services, professional services, or retail.
- Accredited and non-accredited skills training that will close skills gaps in your business with a focus on results at Level 2 and below and Level 3 and above and females gaining an improved labour market status
- Full and units of qualifications
How the Scheme Works
- Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth will support your business to identify skills gaps, to help you grow and achieve your business plan
- A skills training package will be agreed that will deliver a training plan that suits you and your employees
- 50% of agreed training costs will be funded by Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth
- On completion of all agreed supported training we would like your feedback to evaluate the success of the support to your business
Please get in touch to discover how you can enhance the skills of your workforce with matched-funding through Coventry & Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth. Call MGTS on 024 7663 0333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coventry & Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth is part funded by the European Social Fund and receives further funding support from Coventry City Council. View the Gender and Equal Opportunities Policy at: www.coventry.gov.uk/skills4growth.