MGTS is an innovative and resourceful leader in the provision of workforce development solutions through education, training and assessment providing apprentice training as well as a full range of commercial courses.
MGTS is continually developing and expanding its portfolio of education, training and assessment solutions. As a consequence we are now seeking to recruit a FE/HE Lecturer, for our local, regional and national customer base. This is an opportunity to develop you career in a highly rewarding occupation.
The core responsibility of the role is to facilitate the delivery of the BTEC Level 3 and HNC/D Engineering programmes.
In addition the following skills and knowledge would be advantageous:
- Degree educated in an engineering discipline
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching FE/HE engineering qualifications
- Understanding of apprenticeship programmes
- Driving licence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and can work on own initiative
- Well organised and committed to meeting deadlines
- Participate in the Internal Verification Processes
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
This opportunity would suit a qualified engineer who is committed to delivering high quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for all learners. Your broad based knowledge and experience will inspire and motivate learners.
Further detail can be found in the job description and person specification.
Salary and Benefits
An initial annual salary of circa £40,000 dependent upon experience, is offered to the successful candidate, together with 25 days annual holiday, plus 8 statutory days, pension and private medical insurance.
Monday to Friday – 37 hours
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please email Karli Soanes at email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter. The closing date for applications is: Friday 1 July 2022.
MGTS has a long-standing and strong commitment to equal opportunities for all.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to work in the UK.