MGTS is an innovative and resourceful leader in the provision of workforce development solutions through education, training and assessment providing apprentice training as well as a full range of commercial courses.
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time administrator to be based at MGTS Engineering Centre at Reaseheath College. The job role will be to organise the administration tasks within the department; these tasks will include:
Collation and production of timetables and lesson plans
Maintaining staff and student records
Monitoring student attendance and informing companies of absences or lateness
Updating students tracker
Chasing students who are late submitting work
Production of student reports
Accept collections and deliveries of equipment and supplies
Co-ordinate site tours in conjunction with Reaseheath College and the National Skills Academy for Food and Drink
Organise student registration and accommodation through Reaseheath College for new Eden apprentices
Update student’s handbook
Liaise with MGTS Coventry Centre for supplies
Organise and co-ordinate off-site tours and associated transport requirements
This list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop the role and support the centre lead and the Eden engineering apprenticeship programme.
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
The successful applicant will work 5 hours per day Monday to Friday; times to be mutually agreed. The starting salary during the 3-month probation period will be £18,000 pro rata together with 25 days annual holiday, plus 8 statutory days, pension and private health scheme.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your CV to Kim Biggins or contact Kim on 024 7663 0333 for further information.
- New Engineering Centre of Excellence
- Employ Led Advanced Course Development
- Blue Earth Foods - Small Employer of the Year
- Amtico - Medium Employer of the Year
- Apprenticeship Award Winners
- UYS Success
- 4000th Skill Assessments
- Centre of Excellence Accreditation
- XYZ Helps MGTS Take Skills to the Next Level
- MGTS Apprenticeship Awards Redditch 2016
- ILM Success at H T Brigham
- MGTS Apprentice Awards Coventry 2016
- Employer Recognition Awards 2016
- Business Minister Margot James MP opens new North Worcestershire Engineering Centre of Excellence in Redditch
- Eden Graduate Awards
- Skills 4 Growth
- MGTS are Recruiting Trainers
- Ofsted 2017
- Administrator Vacancy