Skills 4 Growth Coventry & Warwickshire
Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth will support eligible SMEs to improve skills amongst their workforce in the following areas: Engineering and Technical Leadership & Management ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL SKILLS A range of Level 2 qualifications ...
Eden Graduate Awards
In 2012 MGTS was appointed as the preferred provider for Dairy UK to train engineering apprentices across a number of dairy companies: Arla, Müller, Dairy Crest and First Milk. This programme became established as the Eden Engineering programme. It ...
Business Minister Margot James MP opens new North Worcestershire Engineering Centre of Excellence in Redditch
Following the Minister’s recent visit to Malvern Hills Science Park, business Minister Margot James MP has today (23 January) opened the new North Worcestershire Engineering Centre of Excellence in Redditch. The Minister for Small Business, Consume ...
- New Engineering Centre of Excellence
- Employ Led Advanced Course Development
- Blue Earth Foods - Small Employer of the Year
- Amtico - Medium Employer of the Year
- Apprenticeship Award Winners
- UYS Success
- 4000th Skill Assessments
- Centre of Excellence Accreditation
- XYZ Helps MGTS Take Skills to the Next Level
- MGTS Apprenticeship Awards Redditch 2016
- ILM Success at H T Brigham
- MGTS Apprentice Awards Coventry 2016
- Employer Recognition Awards 2016
- Business Minister Margot James MP opens new North Worcestershire Engineering Centre of Excellence in Redditch
- Eden Graduate Awards
- Skills 4 Growth