IOSH - Working Safely*
Who should participate:
All people whose work exposes them to risk. All levels of worker to become aware of their responsibility towards themselves, colleagues and others affected by work activities.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in their workplace
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments
- Follow their organisation’s health and safety policy
- Co-operate and communicate on safety matters
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Report relevant accidents and incidents and monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
The Programme will cover:
- Working safely
- Hazards - general
- Improving the organisations’ safety performance
- Hazards - organisation specific
‘Working safely’ requires a minimum of six hours direct input, including tutor delivery, discussion and syndicate exercises plus the use of self-teaching materials. Successful completion and assessment will result in an IOSH ‘Working Safely’ Certificate.
Duration: 1 Day - Please contact us for dates.
* Externally registered and certificated course and will incur an additional charge to cover the external charges. Please call for up to date charges.
01 January 1900 to 01 January 1900